Saturday, August 17, 2013

Fabric Challenge - a small change

Jill noticed that some groups are notifying the group leaders on the new MQG website that they are interested in joining the fabric challenge.  I think that would be a good way to get the group started using the site.  So if you have received the invitation email to join the site and are interested in joining the fabric challenge, get signed in, go to the "groups" section, find our group (Des Moines MQG), and reply to my post there about the fabric challenge.  On August 23rd I will sign our group up to participate in the challenge.  They will send us enough fabric for the number of people who indicated to me that they want to participate, so be sure you let me know before August 23rd.  If you have any questions, email me at dsmmqg@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment